OWNERSHIP OF WEBSITE AND CONTENT
- A. M. ENTERPRISE owns the website and, unless otherwise indicated, owns or is licensed to use all content and other material appearing on the website. The material on this website is protected by copyright under the laws of INDIA and may not be used without written permission by A. M. ENTERPRISE. No trademark (whether registered or not) that is displayed on this website may be used in any way without the prior written permission of A. M. ENTERPRISE or of the relevant trade mark owner.
- A. M. ENTERPRISE cannot guarantee any data or program available for download on this website (or any linked website) is free of viruses or other spyware, and you agree that you assume the risk of any damage to your computer as a result of using this website.
THIRD PARTY CONTENT
This website contains information from or hyperlinks to websites operated by third parties. A. M. ENTERPRISE provides such information and hyperlinks for your convenience only, but is not responsible for and does not endorse the content of any such information or website.
- A. M. ENTERPRISE provides this website and its contents on an “as is” basis, and to the extent permitted by law makes no representation as to the accuracy, completeness, currency or reliability of the information contained on this website. Again, to the extent permitted by law, A. M. ENTERPRISE will not be liable in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise to you for any direct, special, indirect or consequential loss or damage (including loss of profits or loss of data) arising out of or in connection with this website.
YOUR PRIVACY IS IMPORTANT
- A. M. ENTERPRISE operates this website from its offices within India. Nothing in this clause is intended to limit the application of the Indian Laws and/or Consumer Protection Act , to the extent that these statutes apply and have not been contracted out of as set out in the Liability clause above, or the ability of the Indian Courts to determine any disputes arising under these statutes.
TERMS OF PRODUCT PURCHASE
You must complete the customer application process before placing any orders. You warrant that all information and data provided by you is accurate, complete and up to date. You will promptly notify A. M. ENTERPRISES if there is any change to this information or data. You must take responsibility for the safekeeping of your username and password, as you are liable if an unauthorised person uses your username and password.
You place an order with A. M. ENTERPRISE by selecting products and pressing the “purchase now” button on the checkout page. A. M. ENTERPRISE reserves the right to accept or reject an order for any reason including without limitation, unavailability of product; an error in the price, image or the product description; or error in your order. Orders are deemed received by A. M. ENTERPRISE at the time of successful transmission of the order, and you will thereafter be unable to cancel the order to the extent permitted by law. Orders are deemed accepted by A. M. ENTERPRISE upon A. M. ENTERPRISE acknowledging such an order or failing to reject such order within 14 days. We only accept orders from India.
- A. M. ENTERPRISE uses its best endeavours to ensure products ordered are available for delivery, and in most cases will notify you where a product is unavailable prior to you completing your order. However you acknowledge that in some cases this is not possible and A. M. ENTERPRISE may need to reject an order you have placed for a product where A. M. ENTERPRISE establishes that it is actually unavailable for delivery. In such cases A. M. ENTERPRISE will refund in full all amounts you paid in respect of such an unavailable product. A. M. ENTERPRISE cannot provide rain checks for products ordered online, and where permitted by law reserves the right to limit the sale of products to reasonable or normal household quantities.
You must pay for your products purchased on this website at the time of placing an order. We accept bank transfer & major credit cards including Mastercard and Visa. Products.
VARIATION OF PRODUCTS AND PRICE
- A. M. ENTERPRISE may vary the prices on this website at any time, and prices are subject to change until you have paid for the products in full. Product availability and product prices may vary between A. M. ENTERPRISE’s retail stores and those found on this website.
Delivery terms included delivery areas, delivery costs and estimated delivery times are contained in A. M. ENTERPRISE’s Delivery Policy. The Delivery Policy is expressly incorporated in these Purchase Terms. Please note that to purchase products, your delivery address must be within a suburb where A. M. ENTERPRISE provides delivery. Orders will not be processed for delivery to an address in a suburb not in A. M. ENTERPRISE’s delivery area. Risk in the products passes to you upon delivery to your nominated delivery address, and title passes upon payment for the products in full.
Return claims (including for replacement products, refunds or credits) are detailed in A. M. ENTERPRISE’s Returns Policy. The Returns Policy is expressly incorporated in these Purchase Terms. Please refer to this policy to determine your entitlement to a return, and the process that you need to follow.
CUSTOMER PRODUCT REVIEW TERMS & CONDITIONS
By submitting any content to dabble.in, you represent and warrant that:
you are the sole author and owner of the intellectual property rights thereto;
all “moral rights” that you may have in such content have been voluntarily waived by you;
all content that you post is accurate;
you are at least 18 years old;
You further agree and warrant that you shall not submit any content:
that is known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading;
that infringes any third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
that violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising);
that is, or may reasonably be considered to be, defamatory, libellous, hateful, racially or religiously biassed or offensive, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing to any individual, partnership or corporation;
for which you were compensated or granted any consideration by any third party;
that includes any information that references other websites, addresses, email addresses, contact information or phone numbers;
that contains any computer viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files.
You agree to indemnify and hold A. M. ENTERPRISE (and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures, employees and third-party service providers, including but not limited), harmless from all claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of a breach of your representations and warranties set forth above, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
For any content that you submit, you grant A. M. ENTERPRISE (and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures, employees and third-party service providers, including but not limited) a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable right and licence to use, copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and/or distribute such content and/or incorporate such content into any form, medium or technology throughout the world without compensation to you.
None of the content that you submit shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of A. M. ENTERPRISE, its agents, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners or third party service providers and their respective directors, officers and employees.
By submitting your email address in connection with your rating and review, you agree that A. M. ENTERPRISE and its third party service providers may use your email address to contact you about the status of your review and other administrative purposes.
By submitting your review you are also consenting to the use of your name, to be published in conjunction with your review.