You can use an area of kitchen garden or balcony garden or terrace garden where there is dark and less sunlight is coming. You can use an unused cabinet or closet, also. However, you will have to control temperature and humidity in the area for growing it.
You need following to grow mushroom at kitchen garden or balcony garden or terrace gardening:
- A mushroom growing kit
- A damp and humid area in your kitchen garden or balcony garden or terrace garden
Now, grow mushrooms at home for INR 350 only. (Shipping charges will be added extra based on location.)
Mushroom Growing Kit – INR 350 Only + Shipping Charges
Terms & Conditions
- Call +91-8356860070 for more details.
- Shipping charges will be applied EXTRA as per your location. Please mention your location before giving order to know the exact shipping charges to be added to your order.
- The kit comes with a detailed instruction manual which is a booklet.
- Telephonic, video calling and email support will be given to use the kit in due course of time. No training that requires physical presence will be given to use the kit.
- Cash on delivery orders are not acceptable.
- Payment should be made online.
- All orders will be delivered within 3 working days with our shipping partners. International customers can take 7 working days to get their delivery.
- Indian customers can pay with Paytm , GPay, BharatPe or with any UPI payment method.
- Indian customers can also pay with NEFT banking transactions. Send an email to email@example.com for bank details.
- International customers should pay via. Paypal.
- Enquire for bulk orders on email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Goods once sold will not be taken back at any cost.